- Tuesday tour deadline (14EAST): Property MUST be in the MLS marked with Tour 14 by 4:00 Monday afternoon to have it appear on the tour sheet that gets e-mailed out.
- Friday tour deadline (14WEST): The deadline for inclusion on Fridays tour (14WEST) is Thursday at 2 pm.
How to add your property to the tour
- In Paragon, Select the Listings icon from the Banner Menu
- In the Maintain menu,select Listings
- Input Listing Number or Property Address and click Search to locate your listing
- Locate the property in the list and click Select an Action
- Click Tour Listing and a window will open
- Click the green plus sign to add a date
- Enter open house details
- Tour time is 10 am -1 pm
- Indicate Tour #14
- Verify the date of the open house is correct
Friday Caravan is Tour 14 West: Metro Area West of Park Blvd (92101, 92103, 92108, 92110 and 92116)
Tuesday Caravan is Tour 14 East: Metro East of Park Blvd (92102, 92104, 92105, 92108, 92115 and 92116)
- Click Save
How to Present your Pitches
You are invited to bring (20-25 typical) copies of your property flyer to be handed out to the agents at the meeting. An affiliate will take the flyers when you stand to deliver your pitch and hand them to any agents signaling with a raised hand.
- Tour sheet item #
- Address of Property, zip
- Property type (single family, condominium, rowhome, 2-4 units, etc)
- Property description: BR, ba, sqft, lot size, view, parking, HOFees, condition,
- Most distinctive elements
- Why this property?
- Your name and phone #